- Care Instructions
Stylish, Innovative Mouth Protection
Mouthguards are essential to player safety and must always be worn. Might as well look good while doing it, right? Sleefs mouthguard offers a shock-absorbing design for increased protection of the upper and lower lips, made from top-grade silicone with maximum airflow so you can breathe easily. Available in a wide variety of styles ideal to suit everyone's taste. Express your style with our collection of nearly 300 mouthguards.
- Dental protection from hits and impact
- Moldable and easily boiled for comfort
- Fits in pockets of most helmets
- Soft cushion for protection of teeth and gums
- Adult, Kid and small sizes
- Made from top grade silicone
- Shock absorbing design for increased protection of the upper and lower lips
- Used for all sports
- Start by bringing water to a rolling boil.
- Remove the water from the heat source.
- Allow the water to stand for about 30 seconds.
- Gently submerge the mouthguard into the hot water, letting it soften for 30 to 40 seconds (no more than 60 seconds).
- With the help of a large spoon, carefully retrieve the mouthguard from the boiling water, ensuring not to fold its sides.
- Immediately transfer the mouthguard to a container of cold water, keeping it there for a maximum of 2 seconds.
- Pat the mouthguard dry using a towel.
- Test the temperature by cautiously touching it to ensure it's comfortably warm and not overly hot.
- Swiftly place the warmed mouthguard in your mouth for a comfortable fit.