SLEEFS is always looking for talented and highly motivated individuals to help us continue on our growing path.
Below you will find a list of currently available positions. If you are interested in any of these please email us your resume and a short into letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Stockroom Assistant is responsible for the daily operation of the stockroom, preparing items for stock, issuing and recording all transactions to assist the Warehouse operation. This position requires a highly motivated, reliable, dependable and flexible individual.
- Maintain and input into the system every single transaction performed in the stockroom.
- Receiving merchandise or material in stockroom, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming material.
- Examine contents record and count items received and report any discrepancy.
- Following the procedures of the inventory control, issued parts, reporting shortage, or non-conformance of material, etc.
- Control material , in accordance the procedures established by the organization.
- Works in progress in accordance the procedures established by the organization.
- Assist and perform daily order stocking, order picking, and regular inventory cycle counts.
- Pack, seal, label, materials received for stock and/or work orders.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, pick tickets, bill of materials for each.
- Requisition and store expendable materials and supplies to maintain minimum inventory of stock.
- Control of company tools issuing and receiving it from personnel, in accordance to the procedures established by the organization.
- Overtime is required and some Weekends, only upon request of manager.
- Assist in other assignments or projects requested by the manager.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Computer savvy, experience with Microsoft Exceland Word
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal & written).
- English (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $14.00 /hour
If you are interested in this position please email your resume and a short introduction to: email@example.com