SLEEFS stand behind all of our gear and accessories. At Sleefs we understand that items can develop flaws. Our lifetime product warranty acts as a guarantee that any defects in material or workmanship will be covered and replaced. SLEEFS will determine all warranty claims in assurance that the damage is caused by a defeat in material; we will replace all items at no cost to you. You are guaranteed to receive the same size, style and color as long as supplies last. SLEEFS believes you should only wear top tier gear at all times, making our lifetime warranty more of a loyalty to our customers than anything, we want you back in the game with the best.
Do you have questions about how our warranty works? We’re happy to help, Visit our section of commonly asked questions below!
Q: What Does The Warranty Cover?
- The warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship. It does not cover issues caused by damage due to shipment and handling.
Q: What Is A Lifetime Warranty?
- A lifetime warranty on an item means the item is covered for its lifetime on the market (until it is discontinued) or it may last only for as long as the original buyer owns it.
Q: What Is The Warranty On SLEEFS Apparel Products?
- Lifetime warranty on all apparel will cover any defects in material or craftsmanship of the following product:
- Arm Sleeve
- Forearm Sleeve
- Leg Sleeve
- Neck Gaiters
- Tie Headbands
- Ski Mask
- Turban Headbands
Q: Can I Exchange My Items If Under Warranty?
- All products under warranty are to be replaced with the original order unless the item was discontinued.
Q: Do You Need To Send In A Receipt Or Proof Of Warranty Purchase?
- A copy of your original receipt or itemized proof of purchase will be required.
Q: How Long Does The Warranty Last?
- Lifetime warranty ensures to cover the product for as long as the product's lifespan. A longer warranty implies the product will be reliable for a longer period of time. So the longer the warranty, the better; even if you pay a little more up front to get it.
Q: How Does State Law Apply?
- This limited warranty gives customers specific legal rights, and customers may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state, or jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Q: How Do You Submit A Warranty Claim?
- In order to be eligible for replacement of your Covered Item(s) under this Warranty, you must submit a claim by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you purchased your Covered Item(s) from a SLEEFS authorized retailer or partner, proof of purchase may be required to submit a claim. You may also be required to provide photographs of the claimed damage to your item.
Q: What Will SLEEFS Do?
- SLEEFS will evaluate your submitted Warranty claim. If SLEEFS determines that the damage to your Covered Item(s) is caused by a defect in materials or craftsmanship, SLEEFS will replace your item, at no cost to you, with the same style and color, provided supplies are available. If your item’s style is sold out or has been discontinued, you will be offered another item of similar or reasonably equivalent style as identified by Shady Rays.
Q: What Does The Warranty Not Cover?
- This Warranty does not cover lost or stolen products. This Warranty also does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, or damage caused by anything other than defects in material or craftsmanship.. Also, consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this Warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs of replacement items.