- Care Instructions
One Size Fits All.
- PM 2.5 replaceable activated carbon filter.
- To use, place each filter inside the mask filter liner.
- Composed of non-woven fabric and five layers of activated carbon filters.
- Filter insert can not be cleaned and should be replaced every 1-2 days.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
DISCLAIMER: This mask is not FDA approved or is intended for medical use. Wash all masks before wearing them. This product makes no claims of antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention. Avoid adjusting the mask after touching your face. Do not place this mask on anyone who has trouble breathing or children under two years old. For questions and additional information review CDC.gov
- Machine wash cold.
- Do not bleach. Line dry.
- Do not iron. Do not dry clean.