- Care Instructions
If you play any type of sport, mouthguards are a must. After all, the last thing you want is to lose your teeth due to a flying ball or a hockey puck. Whether it is rugby, boxing, American football, hockey, or cricket, a mouthguard is a must.
Athletes, no matter their age, are at risk of a dental injury when playing sports. While a mouthguard cannot prevent an accidental elbow from hitting you in the mouth while enjoying your favorite sport, it can significantly reduce the amount of damage you experience. This will help to keep you protected while reducing the number of dental visits you need to make.
Sleefs mouthguards tick all of the boxes
Here at Sleefs, we have a great range of mouthpieces for sports for sale. You will have no trouble finding the mouthguard you need for your requirements when shopping with us.
- We have mouthguards for all sports, from hockey to football
- You can choose from a wide range of designs and styles
- Our mouthguards have been expertly constructed to offer maximum protection
- We have mouthguards for all budgets and all ages
- Dental protection from hits and impact
- Fits in pockets of most helmets
- Soft cushion for protection of teeth and gums
- Adult, Kid and small sizes
- Made from top grade silicone
- Shock absorbing design for increased protection of the upper and lower lips
- Used for all sports
One Size Fits All.
- Start by bringing water to a rolling boil.
- Remove the water from the heat source.
- Allow the water to stand for about 30 seconds.
- Gently submerge the mouthguard into the hot water, letting it soften for 30 to 40 seconds (no more than 60 seconds).
- With the help of a large spoon, carefully retrieve the mouthguard from the boiling water, ensuring not to fold its sides.
- Immediately transfer the mouthguard to a container of cold water, keeping it there for a maximum of 2 seconds.
- Pat the mouthguard dry using a towel.
- Test the temperature by cautiously touching it to ensure it's comfortably warm and not overly hot.
- Swiftly place the warmed mouthguard in your mouth for a comfortable fit.